COVID-19 has created a battlefield and small businesses and startups that do not take action swiftly will find themselves losing the battle for survival.
CFOs2GO pivoted quickly to develop expertise and tools to meet the immediate opportunities and challenges provided by the CARES Act stimulus programs.
Our urgent response to the COVID-19 economic fallout has already resulted in many clients already receiving approved Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL).
We have extensive experience managing and advising companies through many economic shocks over the last 30 years and are poised to help many small businesses and startups navigate through the battlefield.
In the webinar, the CFOs discuss the following topics followed by a robust Q&A session:
- Managing Finance in a Post COVID-19 economy
- Your PPP Application is in, has been approved, or funded – What’s next?
- How to maximize your PPP loan forgiveness
- Left out on the first round, how do you prepare for round #2?
- The Economic Injury Disaster Loan appropriations have been suspended – what’s next?
- What other federal programs should you be evaluating?
Run Time: 1:04:08
Partner: Chris Burns, Donna Hamlin, Jerry Johnson, Tong Qin
Practice Group: Agriculture Business, Cleantech, Consumer Products, Family Offices, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Healthcare and Life Science, International, Manufacturing, Real Estate Development and Construction, Small Business, Start-ups, Rapid Growth Companies and pre-IPO
|Donna Hamlin, Ph.D.
|Tong Qin, Former Deputy
CFO of SBA (DC)